cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification: unable to Register For Exam

SOLVED

Certification: unable to Register For Exam

hello,

i've purchased a certification voucher but could not register for exam. 

after using button Register For Exam following error is returned on https://www.webassessor.com

You have encountered an unexpected system error.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try logging back into the system. If you are taking an exam, please re-launch your exam.

If you are taking an exam through a webcam, please call the OLP Technical Support Team at 877-313-2008 or 602-659-4679. If you are a proctor at a Kryterion Testing Network (KTN) Center, please call the KTN Network Management Team at 866-579-8374 or 602-659-4666. Otherwise, please contact your test sponsor or helpdesk.

I contacted Kryterion support and they told me that my Magento account country was not sent correctly and this issue is known on Magento exam registration, i contacted the magento support and couldn't get any reply until now

@MagentoUTeam Any help please ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Certification: unable to Register For Exam

Magento Support Corrected the issue

Thank you for help

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

@SaifBenAli 

Hi,

I guess you have already created the ticket with Magento U. If not login to your Magento account and under "Training and Certification" tab you can find a link for Magentu U support.

If you have already created the ticket then you should be receiving a response in 24 - 48 hours. I have always receive response from them and they are good at it. If it's more than couple of days then I would recommend to follow up on the ticket again.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

@Tarandeep Singh 

Hi,

Yes i created a ticket as i mentionned 24h ago, and i am still waiting for response. i posted here cause Kryterion support said i was a known issue and i thought if someone know a quick fix for that.

Thank you

@SaifBenAliThey must be responding soon. They must be out for weekend. I tried from my account and it works. Not sure if you can play with your account settings which can fix your issue.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

@Tarandeep Singh i guess they are still out for weekend too, i tried resaving my address in my account settings but still same error appear, Thank you for your help

Magento Support Corrected the issue

Thank you for help

Hi, 

@MagentoUTeam  I have still this issue, can you help me here? 

Thank you

Eulalie 

@eulalie ella je 

Hi,

You will have to create a ticket with Magento U, they will solve your issue Smiley Happy .

thank you, it's a very informative thread