cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification: unable to Register For Exam

SOLVED

Certification: unable to Register For Exam

hello,

we've purchased certification vouchers but could not register for exam. 

after using button Register For Exam following error is returned on https://www.webassessor.com: 

You have encountered an unexpected system error.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try logging back into the system. If you are taking an exam, please re-launch your exam.

If you are taking an exam through a webcam, please call the OLP Technical Support Team at 877-313-2008 or 602-659-4679. If you are a proctor at a Kryterion Testing Network (KTN) Center, please call the KTN Network Management Team at 866-579-8374 or 602-659-4666. Otherwise, please contact your test sponsor or helpdesk.

no word from support request for a week...plz help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Certification: unable to Register For Exam

Hi @jaro919,

I will notify @sherrie about that problem.

She will let us know who is the right person to contact to resolve that problem and register for the exam.

Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @jaro919,

Maybe you can try to reach the Magento U team at training@magento.com ?

I'm not sure if @MagentoUTeam is using the forum right now.

Hi @jaro919,

I will notify @sherrie about that problem.

She will let us know who is the right person to contact to resolve that problem and register for the exam.

Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

this works finally.

thanks Gabriel

Last week, Kryterion was experiencing some server issues that caused interruption in service to their site.  This issue has been resolved and you should now have access to Kryterion through your Magento Account.