cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reschedule exam

SOLVED

Reschedule exam

I have booked an exam for Magento 2 professional but I'm unable to reschedule it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Reschedule exam

@dattanikam 

Yes, you can use same voucher again for that exam after cancelling the scheduled exam, check this link :

https://magento-u-support.magento.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016205331-I-booked-the-online-proctored-e...

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @dattanikam ,

I guess that is possible but with some cost, as per their policies,

Exam Re-scheduling or Cancellation

Testing Centers: You can re-schedule or cancel your exam up to 72 hours prior to your scheduled exam at a testing center at no charge. Exam rescheduling or cancellation that occurs with less than 72 hours notice, will be subject to a change fee of $95.

Hi @gaurav_harsh1 thanks for the reply, I have one more doubt that is if I cancel my exam before more than 72 hours can I use same voucher to book exam later or not?

@dattanikam 

Yes, you can use same voucher again for that exam after cancelling the scheduled exam, check this link :

https://magento-u-support.magento.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016205331-I-booked-the-online-proctored-e...

Thanks @gaurav_harsh1 

The intensity and coverage are outstanding, ensuring that all my plants receive sufficient light. The durability and reliability of this grow light are also worth mentioning, as it has been running flawlessly without any issues. If you're looking for a top-notch grow light for your 2x2 tent, this is definitely the one to go for best 2 in 1 grow tent 2023