cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3.5-p1 - Imported Products edited on backoffice dosent' change on frontoffice

SOLVED

Magento 2.3.5-p1 - Imported Products edited on backoffice dosent' change on frontoffice

I am relatively new to Magento2 development but I am facing a problem that I don't understand.

I have imported many products through the native magento function for importing products.
After the import I noticed that any changes I make to the content of the product in backend are not displayed on the frontend (the only data that updates on the frontend are the price, the quantity and the photos).

After several attempts with reindex, emptying/disabling the cache... I tried creating a product manually and everything works correctly on this one.

Does anyone know what the problem might be or what it can check among the product options to see update on the frontend too?

Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 2.3.5-p1 - Imported Products edited on backoffice dosent' change on frontoffice

@infoprodotd26b 

Change the products data on store-level then it must work.

you can find store-switcher on top left.

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento 2.3.5-p1 - Imported Products edited on backoffice dosent' change on frontoffice

Hi @infoprodotd26b ,

Can you cross check the product content (description, short_description) at the store view level as well? If at store view level we are not using the value of default config then you need to modify the content at the store view level as well.

If you want to use the same value then please check the

Use Default Value' checkbox and save the Product.

Perform cache flush and reindexing if required.

Hope it helps you.

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

@infoprodotd26b 

Change the products data on store-level then it must work.

you can find store-switcher on top left.

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy