cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start here (and hello from me)!

Start here (and hello from me)!

Welcome to the Magento Forums, and the Magento Community. I'm so glad you're here!

Five important things to note before you get started:

• Please take some time to read our guidelines before you begin.
  • Our documentation and resources are always a great place to start.
  • If you're wondering "How do I ...?" about anything related to the forums (e.g. adding a profile picture), our FAQ may be of help to you.
  • Read below and then start a new thread to introduce yourself!
  • Say hi, our awesome moderators and I are here to help (but please search and post first as it helps others learn as well)!

About Me

Imagine 2011 with Brent Peterson and Rhonda RondeauImagine 2011 with Brent Peterson and Rhonda Rondeau

I started using Magento back in 2007 as a developer at a small merchant. While I was learning how to use the product, I got involved in the forums and began helping others while organizing meetups, helping create the Front End certification exam and revamping the designer's guide. This led to a moderation role while my career twisted and turned through other roles in the ecosystem until Magento hired me as Community Manager.

The main projects I'm working on right now are these forums, Magento Masters (our top contributor program), and finding ways to help Magento Meetups around the world. I also publish a weekly community digest called #MagentoMonday to help keep you in the loop.

When I'm not online, I'm usually hiking, traveling or somewhere near the beach.

You can usually find me on Twitter: @sherrierohde.

What about you?

Start a new thread and let us know:

• Where do you work?
  • What do you do?
  • When and how did you get started working with Magento?
  • What do you do for fun?
  • Any recent projects you're excited about?

Note: Don't make this a sales pitch, let us get to know you!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical