cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find a magento 2 extension can support gift card

Find a magento 2 extension can support gift card

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a Magento 2 extension that can help me create gift cards for my customers. Also, I can send them gift card codes as discounts to promote customer purchase. Do you guys have any recommendation? I really need now.

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Find a magento 2 extension can support gift card

Hi @SEO4YOU,

To help you, I can suggest Magento 2 Gift Card by Landofcoder. With this extension, you can create multiple gift cards with different pricing, image, quantity..., and gift card codes as well. Hope it helpful!

Hello @SEO4YOU,

We have used gift card extension in past and it's provide functionality what you want.

You can use Mageworx extension: https://www.mageworx.com/magento-2-gift-cards.html

If you find my answer useful, Please click Kudos & Accept as Solution.

According to your requirement you can check Magento 2 product designer extension to create gift card. This extension comes with various features like pre-loaded templates, multiple design areas, smart search, clipart customization and more customized features.

You can take the Magento 2 Gift Card Module into your consideration. With this gift card extension, you will be able to create unlimited gift cards with different pricing, image, quantity, etc.

I want to suggest you the Magento 2 Gift Card Extension by Magetophelps store owner can create gift card products and list them on the online store. A customer can purchase the gift card and send it to someone via email. The customer can also attach any personal message in the gift card. The person who receives the gift card can spend either a full amount or a partial amount from the gift card. The gift card code can be applied at the shopping cart.

Check out this one from FMEextensionshttps://www.fmeextensions.com/magento-2-gift-card.html

Key Features: 

• Create multiple gift card types for various occasions
  • Display all gift cards on a dedicated page
  • Allows customers to choose a gift card from the image gallery
  • 3 useful pricing options
  • Flexible sending options
  • Allows customers to upload a personalized gift card image
  • Offers discounts on gift cards value
  • Coupon code validity
  • Generates unlimited coupon codes in seconds
  • much more.....

Try this one

Create 3 types of cards: send via email, via offline & via printed from the Magento 2 gift card extension by SetuBridge

Hey @SEO4YOU!

MageDelight Gift Card extension for Magento 2 will enable your customers buy and share gift cards with their loved ones. The extension is well-coded and feature-rich. Feel free to check out all the features it offers out-of-the-box from here: https://www.magedelight.com/magento-2-extensions/gift-card-magento-2.html

Hello @SEO4YOU,

No worries cool this Magento Gift card Extension which allows the store owner to send the Gift cards for customer with that customer could make purchase with any discount codes on their purchase.

If you get solution from my answer, put your kudos and accept as solution

Best regard
Madhuresan