cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for an M2 Extension where a B2B customer can pay their outstanding credit balance

SOLVED

Looking for an M2 Extension where a B2B customer can pay their outstanding credit balance

Hi everyone!  I am looking for a way that my B2B customer who pays on credit can pay their outstanding balance within their account page.

I need this type of functionality.

Customers can pay their credit balance at any time from their dashboard, as well as check previous transactions.

The Admin can also set monthly invoices or statements for customers to pay their balance in whole or by invoice due date.

I have been all over the Marketplace and can't find something to do this.  
It would be the same as paying your credit card statement on line, or paying your utility bill.  All kinds of websites allow this function, I just can't find it for Magento 2 Enterprise.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Cherri   DiscountCoffee.com

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Looking for an M2 Extension where a B2B customer can pay their outstanding credit balance

I don't know if your interested in something custom but I did have my integrator build something very similar to your needs.

I run a B2B site with very complex business rules and the vendor I used to implement my site not only achieve the goals but did it with very reasonable costs compared to a full product suite.

Feel free to contact them.

Integrator: Source Mash Technologies

View solution in original post

Re: Looking for an M2 Extension where a B2B customer can pay their outstanding credit balance

Found the Solution.  It is actually offered by Authorize.net.  It is solution that is built into the program and very easy to use.  So if you have Authorize.net - looking the payment option.  Works on any website.  So now your customers can pay their outstanding B2B bills on their accounts quickly and easily.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Cherri,

It's not exactly what you described, but if you're looking for a system to manage the lines of credit that your B2B customers are getting, I'd check out this extension:

https://marketplace.magento.com/apruve-module-magento2.html

Apruve comes with service and support, much like a traditional payment gateway, and can address issues like risk (they can assume the risk of B2B customers not paying their bills). 

Outside of that, I don't know of an existing extension that would enhance the user experience for M2 EE B2B shoppers that want to use an online payment method to pay down their line of credit.

Best of luck!

Thank you for the suggestion. I will look into it.
I did find one extension that offered what I am looking for, but you have to purchase and use their entire solution, which I don't need.
I just want it so a customer that uses the Pay By Credit option, can pay their Outstanding balance thru their My Account page and it credits the Account.

I don't know if your interested in something custom but I did have my integrator build something very similar to your needs.

I run a B2B site with very complex business rules and the vendor I used to implement my site not only achieve the goals but did it with very reasonable costs compared to a full product suite.

Feel free to contact them.

Integrator: Source Mash Technologies

Found the Solution.  It is actually offered by Authorize.net.  It is solution that is built into the program and very easy to use.  So if you have Authorize.net - looking the payment option.  Works on any website.  So now your customers can pay their outstanding B2B bills on their accounts quickly and easily.