cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Loyalty Points Plugin

Reward Loyalty Points Plugin

’m Looking for anyone and/or a referral to a Magento expert. We've run Magento stores for 5+ years and never had a "loyalty" rewards points plugin.  My new client has requested one.  When I search, all the plugins seem to be geared for b-2-c web stores and they reward actions (FB likes, comments, etc).  

Our stores are b-2-b or staff employee stores.  Not b-2-c.  My corporate client just wants a simple rewards programme where account holders are "granted" points they can use in lieu of (or combo) with cash.  The points are arbitrary and awarded, not earned thru actions like FB likes etc.  Help!?!?

thanks,
rich
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Reward Loyalty Points Plugin

Bump! Outside this forum, I have had a few colleagues recommend Mage, are they monitoring this?  Can someone from Mage comment?

We are a combination of B2C & B2B retailer that has been on Sweet Tooth Rewards for a few years now, and plenty happy with it.  For our customers we reward sign-ups, purchases, and referrals differently for each of our customer groups.  Internally we are actually using it to track sales referrals, so that the sales/CS agents get points awarded as a commission, which can be redeemed for cash.  While the platform has way more features than we really need, it can adapt to whatever our needs are as the program grows.  As an example you can see our page at http://solidsurface.com/rewards (we don't publish the internal incentive rewards publicly).  Hope that gives at least one direction to look in, in the sea of extensions we have to wade!  -Kyle

Thanks for the info.  I'm going to look at Sweet Tooth for sure... difficult when comparing Sweet tooth's monthly sub model ($60 to $200 per month) versus many of the one-time pay plugins for $300 or $500.  My client will be invoiced for the costs, but it will be hard to justify $750 to $2400 per year versus just a one-time buy.  And, their needs are so basic, staff members need points accounts that are arbitrary (an adminsitrator drops in the points) there are no "shopping actions" to be rewarded.  It's not like that...

@richpatters wrote:

Bump! Outside this forum, I have had a few colleagues recommend Mage, are they monitoring this?  Can someone from Mage comment?

The plugin you have been recommended is probably Reward Points by Magestore 

http://www.magestore.com/rewardpoints/

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.

Hello @richpatters

>> Our stores are b-2-b or staff employee stores.  Not b-2-c.  My corporate client just wants a simple rewards programme where account holders are "granted" points they can use in lieu of (or combo) with cash.  The points are arbitrary and awarded, not earned thru actions like FB likes etc.  Help!?!?

You may check this Loyalty Booster extension for Magento.

With the extension you can grant you most loyal customers with 'reward points' that can be later used by them in combination with any other method of payment.

The extension also provides you with a full set of tools for granting and managing reward points, so you can efficiently manage your Magento store credits for each customer or customer group.

P.S. By the way, using this extension we've crafted our own loyalty program schemes. If interested, you may check them here.

The above list of extensions would not be complete without the Points and Rewards extension by Aheadworks.

Please take a look. - https://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/magento-extensions/points-rewards.html

Hello @ richpatters!

I can suggest you reading this article about how to use reward points in Magento.

Hope this helps!

Alex

Our extensions for Magento

It depends on Magento version. If you are looking for Magento 2, then we believe to have one of the most powerful solutions: https://exto.io/magento-2-extensions/reward-points-for-magento-2

You can check Emipro's Loyalty Program - Store Credit And Reward Points (also available in Magento2)

It has covered almost all required points you need and it is also compatible with Emipro's RMA module, if you need to give returns in terms of points.