cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

communication between buyer and seller on marketplace

communication between buyer and seller on marketplace

Hi,

Anyone know a good extension that enables communication between buyer and seller on a marketplace.  

• So that both buyer and seller can look back at their past conversation and have a record of what was discussed.  
  • So that the when there is communication it is emailed to the person initiating the discussion.
  • So that you can get a link in your email that will take you back to the discussion.

I guess it would be kind of like how you communicate on Facebook. You do have a chat but you also have a record of the whole conversation as it's going on.

I'm not sure if there should be a chatbox.  Anyone have an opinion on this?

Any help would be much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: communication between buyer and seller on marketplace

Hey,
These might be helpful: 

Also, if you're looking for full marketplace functionality - you might want to consider these options: 

Good luck with setting up your store!

Hi There, @Jackson54 
As you have mentioned that you are looking for buyer-seller chat I would suggest you go with Webkul's Marketplace Buyer Seller chat

With the helo of this module, you can integrate a live chat system into the marketplace. Magento 2 Marketplace Buyer Seller Chat allows customers to receive instant replies from the sellers. Each seller can do instant messaging with multiple customers at once. All the chat conversations are stored in the chat history section.
You can connect with them by creating a ticket here.

Hi there,

I know one extension that is perfectly suitable for your requirements. Magento 2 Marketplace Seller Live Chat will be perfect for your business requirements. 

Customers can chat with the concerned person and clear their doubts about all the product’s aspects. 

Your marketplace will become more explosive because of the interaction between sellers and customers by surprising them with seller instant answers.

I believe it can help you somehow. Have a nice day.