cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to get brands logo slider on my home page.

i want to get brands logo slider on my home page.

i am using magento 1.9 and i want to get (free) brands logo slider at home page . can somebody  guiding me ?  like this simple one .

Style03.PNG

6 REPLIES 6

Re: i want to get brands logo slider on my home page.

Hi @inam_khan,

Maybe you can use blocks and widgets to add your code and then place the widget on your home page.

1) Create your static block with your html code.

2) Edit yoru home page. Go to the content tab and click on Insert Widget (put your cursor on the right place).

3) Choose CMS Static block widget.

4) Choose the block you want to show (the same block you've create on step 1).

5) Save and refresh cache. Now your block should be visible on that page.

You can have Magento shop by brands which allow you to create the manufacturers from the back office and associate the products with them. It enables you to create unlimited brands and you can customize them as well such as brand name, description, thumbnails etc. It helps you to grab the customers who love to buy brand products to increase their social value.

brand.png

For M1: https://www.magesolution.com/shop-by-brands.html

For M2: https://www.magesolution.com/shop-by-brands2.html

There is a very useful extension from FME which will exactly serve your purpose. This Magento shop by brand extension allows you to create a dedicated brand page. You can create as many brands as you want with its title, description, logo image etc. Another useful feature is that you can display prominent brands in a featured block.

Customers can search products from a specific brand either by entering the brand name in search box or by browsing alphabetical listings. This extension is reported to have increased a store's sales by 20% due to the ease it provides to customers. 

Explore it more here: Magento Shop by Brand

Hi inam_khan,

We can totally satisfy your requirement with our Shop by Brand extension for Magento 2:

• Create different types of brand sliders (horizontal, vertical, brand only or name combined)
  • Show brand of the product on product page
  • Create a dedicated landing page for each brand
  • Showing full list of products each brand

Magento 2 extension Shop By Brand can fulfill your requirements. As it allows brand loyal customers on your website to filter down products with respect to their desired manufacturers. Creates a brand listing page for Magento where all suppliers are listed with their logos and other details. This extension also displays a featured slider on the home page as well as brands listing page. 
For better comprehension of the features enlist, let's have a look at https://marketplace.magento.com/pme-shopbybrand.html
a.png
b.png
Comes with the following features: 
>
Upload custom logo for suppliers.
> Enable featured brand slider.
> Configure dedicated page for the supplier.
> Alphabetical listing of brands.
> Edit text with WYSIWYG editor. Attach products and configure SEO settings
> Brands listing page from the footer. 

I have sorted some of the Magento 1 extensions that may be suitable for your requirements:

Hope you find the solution!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"