cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MANAdev Seo url extension with Magento 1.9.2 issues

MANAdev Seo url extension with Magento 1.9.2 issues

Hello Community, 

I hope you can help me on a issue with the MANAdev seo extention. Yesterday I have try to reindex the new products urls with the MANAdev seo url extension. But I receive the following error message back: 

Shell command:

.../shell# php indexer.php -r eindex mana_seo_url

Error: 

SEO URL Rewrites (MANAdev) index process unknown error:
exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint vio lation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (` XXX_magento_live`.`m_filter2_value`, CONSTRAINT `FK_m_filter2_value_mana_ db/edit_session` FOREIGN KEY (`edit_session_id`) REFERENCES `m_edit_session` (`i d`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE)' in ... /lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:228

Any ideas on this error? Many thanks in advanced!

1 REPLY 1

Re: MANAdev Seo url extension with Magento 1.9.2 issues

I got stuck on this for awhile. What ended up resolving it was running the query: '

SELECT * FROM m_edit_session'. You should get only one result back with the columns `id` and `created_at`. Just change the `id` to 0, and reindex.

I don't know why this did the trick, but at least if this doesn't work for you, you can just set the `id` back the way you found it if this doesn't work.

Again, I this helped me fixed a foreign_key issue when reindexing the following:
Default Values (MANAdev)
SEO Schemas (MANAdev)
SEO URL Rewrites (MANAdev)

I hope this helps.