cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to install magento 1.9.3.4 but this what happen?

I am trying to install magento 1.9.3.4 but this what happen?

Any thoughts on this? Seems the files are not loading. I am using shared Hostgator host and PHP 5.4 and MYSQL 5.4

Untitled.png

10 REPLIES 10

Re: I am trying to install magento 1.9.3.4 but this what happen?

Hi @michaeleugene89,

I can't see your attached image yet but maybe you can check the system requirments: http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/m1x/system-requirements.html

I didn't use Magento 1.9.x with Mysql 5.4 so I can't be sure if it will work.

Can you check the webserver error log to see what is failing?

you can zoom the image.  Seems working on my end.  I meet the requirements.  I was able to install magento 1.9.3.4 but I go first by installing 1.8.1 then upgrade to magento connect.  What i want is to direct install it, rather than installing the magento 1.8.1 througn one click install from Hostgator, shared host.

It seems there's a problem with the static content (csss, images and javascript).

Are you getting some 404 for those files?

not at all.  Its just the files css is not loading. despite the files are present. Its just wont load and installation wont pursue.

Maybe an issue with mod_rewrite or the .htaccess file?

Where csn i find those files?

Hi @michaeleugene89

It seems your installation break in between and miss some css. Its better if you try again installing of fresh magento setup. For PHP version plz go through http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/m1x/system-requirements.html

Your installation of magento is missing some files. You can follow this Magento tutorials guide to install magento with a fresh start and it definitely works perfect. 

I am also having the same issue, when trying to install. Do you have any solutions