cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the 10 must have Magento extensions every ecommerce store needs to install?

What are the 10 must have Magento extensions every ecommerce store needs to install?

Hi, 

Today I'm going to explain the top 10 Magento extensions that you should have must install for your eCommerce store. Your choice could be different it depends on your store and strategies. 

In my suggestion, here's the list of top 10 Magento extensions. 

1. One Step Checkout by Amasty. Payment gateway extension is a must-have when you tend to simplify a check out process, make it faster and assure clients it’s totally secure;
  2. Advanced Shipping by Owebia. Shipping is a very responsible process, which demands better control. This extension is yours truly to saturate a shipping page layout with all important sections, like price, quantity, weight, delivery date etc.;
  3. Snippets Generator by Apptrian is a worthy SEO plugin to make your website be in sight of potential buyers and provide it with total accessibility;
  4. Security by Mageplaza is definitely an important tool when your store deals with your consumer's private information;
  5. Performance Optimization Tool exists to optimize your site performance and enhance its page load speed;
  6. MageMob Admin by Appjetty was invented to handle your eCommerce store backend straight from mobile devices. With this plugin you’ll be able to manage your website whenever you are;
  7. Language Translator by MageCube is a perfect option for international business to involve customers from any part of the world;
  8. Magic Zoom by Magic Toolbox is able to improve your client's shopping experience through the ability to zoom items they have their eye on;
  9. Shop By Brand by Appjetty allows buyers to choose items based on their brand preferences;
  10. Wishlist by Amasty. Online shopping gives a good opportunity to create wishlists to come back later and certainly purchase all chosen products.

It is not necessary that all the extensions which I've mentioned will be exactly useful for you. It depends on your store and your own strategy. However, if you know any other important business extension which I've missed in my list you can mention it in the comment. 

Sharing is Caring!

1 REPLY 1

Re: What are the 10 must have Magento extensions every ecommerce store needs to install?

Hello @ameliabelld682,

For all magento extensions to run hassle free online shopping business. Lets check it here Top Magento Extensions.

I hope my answer will give some recommendations to install more needful modules on Magento.

Please hit kudos, if you get any ideas.

Best regards
madhuboots