cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluefoot Page Builder for Magento 2

Bluefoot Page Builder for Magento 2

Hello....

probabily is not the right place to post this message but I'm unable to find the right one in the forum.

I wonder whether "Bluefoot Page Builder" is already available for Magento 2? Available for the community edition? is it free or at charge?

Thanks

Alessandro

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Bluefoot Page Builder for Magento 2

Hi @Alex70,

Yes, it is available and you can find it here:

https://www.bluefootcms.com/bluefoot-pagebuilder-for-magento-2.html

Best regards.

Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Hi @Gabriel Guarino 

Thank you for your reply. I have already visited the Bluefoot's webpage several times but they do not explain how to get it, eventual cost, etc.

Does someone know more on this?

Thanks

Alessandro

Hi,
Bluefoot CMS should already be in Magento 2.1, but only in the Enterprise and the Cloud Edition, as reported on Magento website: https://magento.com/blog/magento-news/magento-acquires-technology-behind-bluefoot-cms-page-builder
I could not verify because I don't have one of these version.

For the Community Edition you have to wait for M2.3 release as reported here: https://www.williamscommerce.com/blog/popular-bluefoot-cms-page-builder-module-fully-integrated-mage... and following Magento Commerce Roadmap

--
Problema risolto? Clicca Accept as Solution!

My Magento Marketplace page

Dear Alex,

I strongly recommend you to use CleverBuilder - a Real Visual Front-end Page Builder for Magento 2.

The following are some key features:

1/ All-in-One Solution

Control every aspect of your web design workflow from one place.

2/ Visual Design

Simple. Powerful. Flexible. Experience the power of 100% visual design.

3/ Faster Performance

Build websites that load faster, and speed up the process of building them.

4/ Real Frontend Editor Experience

Live Frontend editor, Inline editor, and Tree view allows you to make changes instantly and see end-results before publishing. Boost your Magento experience with the best and fastest editor on the market.

5/ Enjoy Over 30 Design Elements

Take advantage of the complete set of dedicated tools that help you generate more traffic, leads, and conversions. You don’t need dozens of plugins anymore.

6/ Works Perfect With Any Theme, Any CMS Page

CleverBuilder works with any Magento theme, CMS page. Change themes as often as you like and never lose your designed layouts. Your content is forever yours.

7/ Responsive Design

Create a responsive website right from the start. All the elements and templates are responsive and mobile-ready. Powerful and precise responsive options are built-in. Control the look of your website on mobile devices without leaving the editor.

8/ Easy to Use Interface

An intuitive interface makes it easy to create a beautiful website, all on your own. Design pages faster and easier with hundreds of content elements and templates available to you, we've got you covered.

You can easy to check this video to see how it works. 

Cheers!

This is a great disappointment to see it's not included in Magento 2.3.1 but in Adobe's enterprise version. If this is what we have to expect from Adobe then the future of open source is gone from Magento. People don't brand something open source if your going to require people to pay for the software. THAT'S NOT OPEN SOURCE! How many people built Magento anyways? and Adobe is planning on doing what exactly with it? I've been working with Magento long before Adobe's 3rd or 4th acquisition of Magento, I forget now how many. I've been using it since beta and this pisses me off.

True,

It is all about he money, not about the people any more in this world.

Money is a addiction and a lot of people are addicted to it.

More, more, more, more, more, and the people?

They don't give a **bleep** about them as long as thy fill up there bank accounts.

So no you need to buy a page builder from a third party.

And yes, it is a matter of time for the opensource version of Magento.

It will be History some day fur sure.

It is useless to give enterprise users tools like this.

They have big budgets and development and webdesign departments for all there needs.

To mention Magento enterprise starts at around $22000 a year.

For Small company's unreachable.

It is not impossible to be successful with Magento opensource version.

But then Adobe needs to keep it alive and kicking.

Hi @Alex70 ,

Magento has released available free magento 2.3 page builder (Bluefoot Page Builder old) in March 2019 but only for Enterprise edition (Commerce).
https://devdocs.magento.com/page-builder/docs/getting-started/install-pagebuilder.html

I know Magento will release the page builder for community edition in the future but you have to buy it on Magento Marketplace. I guess the price is around $ 500 like BlueFoot has sold.

If you do not wait until Magento releases page builder for community edition. I recommend using the magento 2 page builder extension by Magezon. It is similar to Bluefoot Page Builder in the easy drag and drop feature and displays the frontend interface right in the backend.

magento-2-page-builder-drag-and- drop.png

Im sorry David, 

But the builder page will never be integrated into the community version.

The only way is to use third-party page builder.

Below is the answer of a person from the Magento team that I got after many exchanges.

This person acknowledges himself that the communication was not the best on this page builder.

Hi Florian,

PageBuilder is commerce exclusive feature. There is no plans to make it available for Community in foreseeable future.

I completely understand your confusion with the plans around PageBuilder availability. Back in early 2018 there was a plan to make it available as marketplace extension (that I communicated at Imagine 2018) that was reconsidered later due to technical limitations and shifted business priorities.

Olena Tkacheva

Product Manager, Merchant Experience.

@florian_marty 

Thank Florian !

This is bad news for many people who are waiting for Magento to release page builder for the community version. Magento communication is not good