cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Site redirects to live site

Re: Local Site redirects to live site

@dipmegpro  Thanks.

Now CSS is not loading. My Store looks like below now.

I used  php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f and php bin/magento indexer:reindex. I deleted MAGENTO_ROOT/pub/static/adminhtml and MAGENTO_ROOT/pub/static/frontend and var/cache/ and var/page_cache/.

But CSS is not loading .

My var/log/debug.log file output is like below

```

[2021-12-10 12:27:17] main.DEBUG: cache_invalidate: {"method":"GET","url":"http://127.0.0.1/ashrafvai/","invalidateInfo":{"identifier":"LOCKED_RECORD_INFO_SYSTEM_CONFIG"}} []
[2021-12-10 12:27:19] main.DEBUG: cache_invalidate: {"method":"GET","url":"http://127.0.0.1/ashrafvai/","invalidateInfo":{"identifier":"LOCKED_RECORD_INFO_BLOCK_847756a4a1004c458426242fa97b0f3c858c0c4c"}} []

```

Hello @foysal 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTxTdasJ0Js
This video helped.
Open /etc/apache2/apache2.conf 

Find <Directory /var/www/>

Replace rules inside with below rules.

<Directory /var/www/>
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride All
    Require all granted

</Directory>

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

@dipmegpro  Thanks.

Now I am getting `Exception: Warning: SessionHandler::read(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php73/sess_7gjthlo29nrn8kc97hg5s4oall, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) i`  error.

Hello @foysal 

Not, many ideas about this issue. please give Magento folder proper permission or 777 permission.

Hello everyone
I want to change the CMS of my website alltrackingcourier . Currently, I am using WordPress and not satisfied with its performance. My website is ranking on google and getting a lot of traffic. Will this effect on my website. I am unable to update any article of my website because the speed is very slow. Please do let me know how can I change it.  

1. Hosts File & Virtual Host Configuration: Confirm your local URL is mapped to the correct IP in /etc/hosts and verify your virtual host configuration points to the right folder.

2. Web Server Configuration: Ensure your web server is properly configured to serve your local site without conflicts.

3. Browser Cache: Clear your browser cache or use a private window to avoid cached redirects.

4. Magento Configuration: Verify base URLs in core_config_data table for accuracy.

5. Reindex & Cache: Reindex and clear Magento cache with relevant commands.

6. Check .htaccess File: Review .htaccess for possible redirect rules.

7. Extensions & Themes: Temporarily disable custom extensions/themes to isolate the issue.

8. Inspect Redirects: Use browser developer tools to analyze HTTP requests and responses.

9. Server Logs: Check web server error logs for relevant messages.

10. Developer Mode: Enable Magento developer mode for detailed error messages.

11. JS Redirects: Inspect site source for JavaScript causing redirection.

12. Different Browser: Test site on a different browser.

13. DNS Configuration: Verify domain-based local URLs aren't resolving to live site IP.

14. Local Firewall: Check local firewall settings that might affect site access.