cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Log on to Magento Connect Manager

Cannot Log on to Magento Connect Manager

Running 1.9.2.1 

I want to install an extension. I copy the key. Then go to System>Magento Connect>Magento Connect Manager and get invalid username/password. This is weird because I have no problem getting onto my admin panel to work on my site. I'm clueless on where to go to get, or reset, the information the Connect Manager is asking for. Any help is welcomed. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Cannot Log on to Magento Connect Manager

Which User credentials you are providing while connecting to Magento connect? You should use your user credentials which you have for your account created on Magento website, not your Magento installation admin panel user credentials. Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Aditya Katiyar

I have created username : Lyonacare@gmail.com  and it password which I have created in magento website for purchasing extensions. And I am using same on going in my website admin page then I go to System Tab>Magento Connect>Magento Connect manager> than new page appear I say to put magento connect username and password I put the same as given above after login it give a massage

• Invalid user name or password
  • Access is locked. Please try again in a few minutes.

Now what to do I have made same user name and password mention above but still given problem. what type of username and password it require for?? I same username and password I used for magento form I used in magento connect manager.. please guide us.

Thank you for your reply. Problem solved.

how can know user name and password credentials 

because i can't login to connect manager   

how you solve it