cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error log record number: 1364847880007

Error log record number: 1364847880007

Can anyone help with why my website is down? www.mattmarshphotography.co.uk, its showing the above code when i try and get on it

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Error log record number: 1364847880007

Hi,

Could you go into the var/report/ folder and find a file called: 1364847880007 - view it in a text editor and paste the contents of it into here?

That file is basically where magento has logged that specific error instead of showing it on the frontend.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

is this what you mean

• "a:4:{i:0;s:96:"SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'mattmars_mm.core_store' doesn't exist";i:1;s:1925:"#0 /home/mattmars/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array) #1 /home/mattmars/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(300): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array) #2 /home/mattmars/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array) #3 /home/mattmars/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT `main_ta...', Array) #4 /home/mattmars/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(419): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SELECT `main_ta...', Array) #5 /home/mattmars/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('SELECT `main_ta...', Array) #6 /home/mattmars/public_html/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(730): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('SELECT `main_ta...', Array) #7 /home/mattmars/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Collection/Abstract.php(521): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->_fetchAll('SELECT `main_ta...', Array) #8 /home/mattmars/public_html/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(566): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Collection_Abstract->getData() #9 /home/mattmars/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Store/Collection.php(174): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->load(false, false) #10 /home/mattmars/public_html/lib/Varien/Data/Collection.php(752): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Store_Collection->load() #11 /home/mattmars/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(624): Varien_Data_Collection->count() #12 /home/mattmars/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(466): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initStores() #13 /home/mattmars/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(349): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initCurrentStore('', 'store') #14 /home/mattmars/public_html/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array) #15 /home/mattmars/public_html/index.php(87): Mage::run('', 'store') #16 {main}";s:3:"url";s:1:"/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";}"

That is actually going to be a pretty serious issue since core_store is one of the most important tables in your magento install and a lot of other tables hinge off this table and are linked via foreign keys.

Can you firstly verify that you DO NOT have a table called core_store?

If not.. then its extremely like that you're going to need to re-install magento or restore the database from a backup.

Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

thanks for your advice, you are 100% correct, it looks like i was hacked and the data base was removed / deleted.. I am hopeful this can be done today. Then a password change is in order!

Sorry to hear that! Hope you get everything sorted!

Feel free to press the Kudo's button and/or mark this thread this as a solution ;-)

Be sure to get in touch if you have anymore issues!