cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9 admin panel is too slow, Take more than a min after click on any button

Magento 1.9 admin panel is too slow, Take more than a min after click on any button

Hi, I am facing the problem in my magento website, My magento admin panel is too slow. When I click on any menu tab like orders, add new product etc, it take more than a minute to open that page. And normally its shows these 2 error Error 503 Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Guru Meditation XID: 1386574399 Varnish cache server and Error 504 timeout I am not sure how these error are coming, I already uninstall extra extensions Note This is happening for last 5 or 6 days, Before that everything was fine. And my website frontend is also too slow Please advise Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 1.9 admin panel is too slow, Take more than a min after click on any button

Hi,

Which hosting do you use? Ask them to check logs. Do you have dev/staging website to compare if it's slow too. I guess it can be related to some external service connection which one of thirdparty extension do. Or it can be issue with database. 

Thanks.

Re: Magento 1.9 admin panel is too slow, Take more than a min after click on any button

Hi mate, thank you for reply. After few hours work on database optimization and removing few extensions admin panel speed is ok now. But there is a hige problem, when I click on order and invoice its start loading and some time loading never ended and nothing open or sometime it shows 504 timeout I am not sure why its happening. Please advise what to do.. How I can solve this problem everything is working fine else order and invoice..

Thank you in advance

There is no magic bullet in cases like this. You have three options:

- Reach to your hosting provider to help you identify bottlenecks and why it happens

- Try to disable 3rd party modules as much as you can, because probably that's caused by them / your custom code / or really poor server configuration and infrastructure

- Find experienced Magento developer or agency which can do it for you because of complexity (and if you're in hurry)

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this issue