cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer registration problem: Incorrect CAPTCHA.

New customer registration problem: Incorrect CAPTCHA.

Hi everyone!

I have magento 1.9.0.1 and my new customers can't registration duo to this problem: Incorrect CAPTCHA.

Could you help me?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: New customer registration problem: Incorrect CAPTCHA.

Hi @john_apostolou

Welcome to the community forums.

This community forums is a very good platform to ask the questions and try to help others.

So in your magento - Captcha is enabled ? its showing on registration form ? if yes then you need to add and verified that captcha !

Post a screenshot or give more insight on this , so its help us to trouble shoot the issue !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Your customer needs to add correcr captcha to create successfully registration. Your customer add wrong captcha so thst error will be thrown.
If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Screenshot 2018-06-04 21.04.36.png

I disable Mage_Captcha and captcha to admin. Also captcha isn't visible to registration form.

The captcha is nor visible to registration form

Hi @john_apostolou

I understand ! refer this link to resolved your issue - https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/58928/captcha-problem-magento-admin-panel

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

It didn't work

Hello @Klimek,

You need to solve by Debug the captcha check process.

Please follow below stpes

• Magento customer registration form's captcha has been check at class Mage_Captcha_Model_Observer on function checkUserCreate() using controller_action_predispatch_customer_account_createpost event.
  • There magento is check captcha value at using :
$captchaModel->isCorrect($this->_getCaptchaString(Mage::app()->getRequest(), $formId))
  • That means here magento send the value of field of captcha[user_create] and the field is match on Mage_Captcha_Model_Zend at function isCorrent()
  • This field match with session value.
    Mage::getSingleton('customer/session')->getData($this->_getFormIdKey('word')

By using this you can track where the issue

--
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"