cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the same "Incoming message" every time

SOLVED

Getting the same "Incoming message" every time

I have a Magento Open Source 2.3. I'm getting this message every time I login to admin.

Screenshot_1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Getting the same "Incoming message" every time

Hi @phantonym,

No need to worry about this. As these notification are sent from Magento team if there is any announcement regarding Magento patches, up gradation etc. So if you are using Magento 2, then go to the following path and take action:

System -> Other Settings ->Notifications

Here you can see the listing of notification and also in action column, you can see option "Mark as read". So you click on it and it will not appear after that.

In Magento 1: You can find it, under System ->Notification

And you will be able to see the same listing over there. You can take action as "mark as read" and it will not appear after words.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Getting the same "Incoming message" every time

Hi @phantonym,

No need to worry about this. As these notification are sent from Magento team if there is any announcement regarding Magento patches, up gradation etc. So if you are using Magento 2, then go to the following path and take action:

System -> Other Settings ->Notifications

Here you can see the listing of notification and also in action column, you can see option "Mark as read". So you click on it and it will not appear after that.

In Magento 1: You can find it, under System ->Notification

And you will be able to see the same listing over there. You can take action as "mark as read" and it will not appear after words.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution