cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

products not showing for specific user on the backend

products not showing for specific user on the backend

I'm not seeing new products that were recently added (via DAX integration). Two other users are able to see them. 

Any idea why I would not see these new items? We've never had this issue before. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: products not showing for specific user on the backend

Hi @l_scott 

Can you check that user's permissions/role ?

Because if two users are able to see the products at backend then for third user only its permission issue or may be you can do rendexing once and check it for the same.

Also please try in the incognito mode of the browser or in private window.

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Thanks Dave. 

Incognito mode doesn't fix the issue. IT has checked permissions and they're the same as other users, but I'll ask them to double-check. 

@l_scott 

Hey,

I doubt it's a permission issue. 2 quick solution I can think of is:

1. Caching. As you said incognito mode did not worked. I would recommend to try in different browser as well. Also, make sure you are on right environment by looking on to the URL.

2. You have a active filter. Make sure that there is not filter activated which may be causing you to see the product you are looking for. Reset filter should list all the products.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

thanks for the help. It appears that there isn't a simple fix for this. we are migrating to a new site within a couple of weeks, so I just had a new account created for me. 

@l_scott  Does that resolved your issue?

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.