cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being offered free Magento2 workshop, thoughts?

Being offered free Magento2 workshop, thoughts?

Hello everyone,,

I am being offered a free Magento2 workshop that would last for 2 months, prior to getting the offer I never heard of Magento framework and I've only done some relatively simple PHP programming.

Supposedly this is some new technology and my question is would this be a good thing to take up and learn, I am mostly interested in the monetary returns since I'm still a student. Would I be able to get decent freelance jobs with this skill or do my own project?

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Being offered free Magento2 workshop, thoughts?

Hi @dark_edge,

As you know magento is popular and great e-commerce platform.

Welcome to the community forums.

This community forums is a very good platform to ask the questions and try to help others.

You can also start diving into the http://devdocs.magento.com/

You can get an idea about the already reported/existing issue from Github: https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues

Also, you should read this post: https://community.magento.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Magento-Community/Start-here-and-hello-from-me/m-p/5... (in particular the guidelines)

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourself, check out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

You can ask also question to Magento Community Manager @sherrie if you have still issue.

As you are also a magento developer so you can always share your thoughts on this platform and yes definitely you can get help from existing community members as well

Looking forward to your contribution on this forum

Hello,

I'm a programming student at Fullstack Academy (after a vocational high school near Cibolo, TX). Magento was a perfect way for me to dive deep into the realm of PHP programming. “I wish you every success in your projects and best of luck in your future endeavors.

What are you presently up to?

Scott

Scott Kemp

Magento 2 >> https://u.magento.com/magento-2-video-library-resources buyessays

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side?

YouTube Vanced  is one of the most popular apps in the world. It has billions of active users on a daily basis. People use it for various purposes such as music, movies, information, education, live streams. But as we all know, all this comes with restrictions such as interruptive ads, no background & popup video play etc.

I know you are looking for a job you should relax a bit here for a good day

Thanks for the guide and Updates Now in Romana we are working on seriale online episodul clicksud.

Learning new technology is always exciting and can open doors to new possibilities.

It's always a great idea to take advantage of free opportunities to learn new skills, especially when they could lead to more income. If you want to make some extra cash as a freelancer, having experience with Magento 2 could make you stand out in the job market. And who knows, you can start your own e-commerce project with your newfound skills. If you need to learn how to implement leading change, you can start by learning about change management strategies and finding out which ones work best for your situation. And don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from those with experience in this area.

I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. [url=https://achanakgaming.live/]Achanak Gaming[/url]

Attending a free Magento 2 workshop can be a valuable opportunity, especially if you have an interest in e-commerce, web development, or digital marketing. Here are some thoughts and considerations:

1. Knowledge and Learning Opportunity: Magento is a popular e-commerce platform, and learning how to use it effectively can be beneficial if you're involved in e-commerce, whether you're a business owner, developer, or marketer.

2. Cost-Efficiency: Free workshops are cost-effective and can be an excellent way to gain new skills or improve existing ones without having to pay for formal training.

3. Networking: Workshops often bring together people with similar interests. You can use this as an opportunity to network with fellow attendees, share experiences, and potentially collaborate on projects.

4. Quality of Workshop: The quality of the workshop is important. Make sure the workshop is being conducted by knowledgeable and experienced instructors. Research the organizers and check if they have a good reputation for providing valuable training.

5. Curriculum: Look into the workshop's curriculum and agenda. Ensure that it covers topics that are relevant to your goals and interests. If it's too basic or too advanced, it might not be as beneficial for you.

6. Duration and Schedule: Check the duration and schedule of the workshop. Make sure you can commit the necessary time to attend and fully participate.

7. Hands-On Experience: If possible, choose a workshop that offers hands-on experience. Practical exercises and real-world examples can help you grasp the concepts more effectively.

8. Certification: Some workshops offer certifications upon completion. Consider whether having a certification is important for your career or business goals.

9. Future Costs: While the workshop itself is free, be aware of any potential costs associated with using Magento in the future. This might include hosting, extensions, or ongoing support. Baixar Snaptube

10. Feedback and Reviews: If the workshop has been held previously, look for feedback and reviews from past attendees. This can give you insights into the workshop's quality and usefulness.

In conclusion, attending a free Magento 2 workshop can be a great opportunity to acquire new skills and knowledge, but it's essential to do your due diligence and ensure that the workshop aligns with your goals and interests. Additionally, consider how you can apply what you learn in a practical way, whether it's for your own business or career advancement.