Hi @frameroom ,
Yes we can try that but logically Megamenu module should be depend on Ves_ALL and Ves_Megamenu modules only. Other modules doesn't have any effect on that.
But still lets keep a try for updating all the modules. Hope for the Best.!
Yeah, I don't know why they recommended this, but I sort of get the thinking. That said, neither of the folders they said to remove exist:
generated/code/Lof/All screenshot https://www.screencast.com/t/38B1P1hwLy
generated/code/Ves/All screenshot https://www.screencast.com/t/4bXPu4PO
Doesn't give me a lot of confidence.
If you have any thoughts, let me know please, and thanks again @Nishu Jindal
Just an update and see if you have any ideas.
After all this, turns out they sent me the wrong version of MegaMenu to upgrade too all along. I installed the one they provided yesterday this morning and it works to fix the front end and the issue with links always going to #.
But, it makes the Admin pages like Product, Categories, Orders, VenusTheme>Menu Management, and other "grid" pages just spin out. Here is the post I made for it that has a little more info:
Here is a screenshot of it just spinning:
I'm hoping this is a final simple fix b/c the frontend seems fine.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide again!
Hi @frameroom ,
Can you please share the network call response of grid loading ajax call.
Or if there is any development environment you have on which I check this issue. please provide me.
This was a weird one.
I thought it was maybe Magento cache. So cleared that last night. Didn't work so that's when I posted in the Magento forum and put a ticket in with @LandOfCode They got back to me and told me to clear my browser cache, which I felt like a jackass for not trying. It was getting late and frustration was pretty high b/c no critical errors anywhere, etc.
That initially didn't work, even after computer restart. So, I tried in Chrome, not Firefox. I had never used the admin in Chrome, so no cache to worry about. It worked. So, went back to Firefox and tried again. It worked. No freaking clue!
But, the final answer to this was VES/Land of Coder gave me the wrong version of MegaMenu to install in the first place. 3 weeks later, and lots of lazy, one sentence, support answers they gave me the correct version finally.
All seems to work now.
Thank so much for all your help @Nishu Jindal You've been great!