cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders are going through authorize.net but not appearing in Magento

SOLVED

Orders are going through authorize.net but not appearing in Magento

Last night I put the site in maintenance mode to turn on a new module. I did so, turned maintenance mode off, and verified that the new module was working. This module is a simple one that just generates a CSV for third party uses, it shouldn't affect much of anything. 

Since then, orders seem to be going through to authorize.net but are not appearing in the Magento backend. This is a really crucial error that I need to solve as soon as possible, so I would very much appreciate any help you can give!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Orders are going through authorize.net but not appearing in Magento

Hi @thomaselio7c99 ,

Can you try disabling your custom module once and try to reproduce the error.

And check if we have any info in var/log folder related to this issue.

Hope this helps you! 

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @thomaselio7c99 ,

Can you try disabling your custom module once and try to reproduce the error.

And check if we have any info in var/log folder related to this issue.

Hope this helps you! 

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

I'm disabling the module and trying to reproduce now. In the meantime, here is what the exception.log is showing:

main.CRITICAL: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'base_tax_amount' in 'field list', query was: INSERT INTO `sales_order_grid` (`entity_id`, `status`, `store_id`, `store_name`, `customer_id`, `base_grand_total`, `base_total_paid`, `grand_total`, `total_paid`, `increment_id`, `base_currency_code`, `order_currency_code`, `**bleep**`, NULL))) AS `shipping_address`, sales_order.shipping_description AS `shipping_information`, sales_order.customer_email AS `customer_email`, sales_order.customer_group_id AS `customer_group`, sales_order.base_subtotal AS `subtotal`, sales_order.base_shipping_amount AS `shipping_and_handling`, TRIM(CONCAT_WS(' ', IF(`sales_order`.`customer_firstname` <> '', `sales_order`.`customer_firstname`, NULL), IF(`sales_order`.`customer_lastname` <> '', `sales_order`.`customer_lastname`, NULL))) AS `customer_name`, sales_order_payment.method AS `payment_method`, sales_order.total_refunded AS `total_refunded`, sales_order.base_tax_amount AS `base_tax_amount`, sales_order.pickup_store AS `pickup_store`, sales_order.pickup_date AS `pickup_date`, signifyd_case.guarantee_disposition AS `signifyd_guarantee_status`, sales_order.warehouse_id AS `warehouse_id` FROM `sales_order`
 LEFT JOIN `sales_order_address` AS `sales_shipping_address` ON sales_order.shipping_address_id = sales_shipping_address.entity_id

I truncated the error message because there is a 20,000 character limit for this reply  

Disabling the module seems to have fixed it. I don't know why that module should affect checkout, the two have nothing to do with each other, but it did.

The Magento dashboard / backend is now being really slow, but hopefully that's just a caching issue so it should speed up as the day goes on 

Turns out disabling the module turned off the cache, for some reason. I turned it back on and the site is nice and speedy again.