It's been awhile since the last #MagentoMonday due to Magento Imagine (it was so good to see so many of you there!), holidays, PTO, and Meet Magento Germany. I thought I'd make things a little bit easier on us all by putting all of the Imagine recaps in one digest, so consider this your special edition Magento Imagine Community Digest. Before you dig in, make sure you check out the official photos and closing video from this year's Magento Imagine. If you couldn’t join us in person, you can still see how Magento & Adobe Expand The Experience.
Before I get rolling, our Top Solutions Authors the past week were:
- @Vimal Parihar
- @Sunil Patel
- @Robert Rand
- @Manthan Dave
Thanks so much for your help in providing useful solutions!
Magento Community Speaker Workshop
If you've ever wanted to speak at a Magento event but feel like you don't know what to talk about or need help with your public speaking skills—now is your opportunity! As part of several community diversity & inclusion efforts, we're working with Jill Binder of DiverseIn.Tech to offer an online speaker workshop for the Magento Community July 13 & 20. Find out more about it on our blog, spread the word, and sign up by June 22!
(Note: This workshop is offered at no cost with the option to add a donation to Women Who Code.)
Magento Association Membership Signups Are Open
The Magento Association has launched membership signups. Haven't signed up yet? Head over to their website for membership details and signup. Membership fees are waived until 1-1-2020 and you are not obligated to renew your membership after this period. Membership fees after 1-1-2020 are still to be determined and will be communicated well in advance.
If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourself, check out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.
Magento Imagine Recaps
- 2019 Partner Award Winners: Magento Solution Partners, by Magento (May 13)
- 2019 Partner Award Winners: Magento Technology Partners, by Magento (May 13)
- Adobe Delivers Commerce Advances for Small and Mid-Market Businesses, by Adobe (May 13)
- [Dutch] Inschrijvingen voor Magento Association geopend!, by Guido Jansen (May 13)
- Customers Big & Small Can ‘Expand The Experience’ With Adobe + Magento, by Giselle Abramovich (May 13)
- All Set For Magento Imagine 2019, by Syed Muneeb Ul Hasan (May 14)
- From Imagine 2019: We’re Committed To Helping You Realize The Power Of Commerce — Without Limits, by Giselle Abramovich (May 14)
- Vaimo at Magento Imagine 2019 — Day 1 Recap, by Piers McEwan (May 14)
- Vaimo at Magento Imagine 2019 — Day 2 Recap, by Piers McEwan (May 15)
- [Norwegian] Magento Imagine 2019, by Brit Inger Stokkeland (May 15)
- Youwe and Unipart win the Imagine Excellence Award by Magento 2019, by Nico Somers (May 15)
- Magento Imagine 2019 Recap, by Raj Nijjer (May 15)
- Community Makes Magento Thrive, by Alex Yermak (May 15)
- [Dutch] Magento Master awards 2019, by Guido Jansen (May 15)
- Perficient Digital Wins 2019 Magento Imagine Excellence Award, by Sara Kaiman (May 15)
- Magento Imagine Day 1 Keynote Recap: “Expand the Experience”, by Shannon Kenneally (May 15)
- Adobe Showcases Labs Innovations for eCommerce, by Adobe (May 15)
- Recent Adobe-Amazon news and more from Magento Imagine, by Amazon Pay (May 15)
- Adobe introduces Amazon and Google integrations for better Magento experience, by Iren Linnik (May 16)
- Magento Imagine 2019 – key highlights!, by Yuliana (May 16)
- Wagento WINS the Magento Excellence Award for best sales channel growth, by Luis Gomez Morin (May 16)
- [German] Magento Imagine 2019: Der Recap, by Marcel Ober (May 16)
- Snapshots from Magento Imagine 2019, by Mohan Natarajan (May 16)
- Imagine 2019 Tweeter Recap, by Alex Yermak (May 17)
- “Always Responsive”—ShipperHQ Core Value Affirmed with Customer Service Star Award at Magento Imagin..., by Liz Van Hoose (May 17)
- Magento Imagine Day 2 Keynote Recap: Commerce is Limitless, by Shannon Kenneally (May 17)
- Magento Imagine Sneaks, by Shannon Kenneally (May 17)
- [Dutch] Adobe Sensei: een ultieme Customer Experience in Magento, by Madia (May 20)
- The New Experience of Magento Imagine, by Brent W. Peterson (May 20)
- Magento Imagine 2019 Conference Recap, by Lauren Olson (May 20)
- The Road Beyond Imagine 2019, by Catherine Sulskis (May 20)
- Magento Imagine 2019, by Tom Day (May 21)
- [German] Neuigkeiten von der Magento Imagine 2019, by Anna Völkl (May 21)
- Magento Imagine 2019 - Adobe focuses on the midmarket, by Stefan Willkommer (May 21)
- Magento Imagine 2019 – Review, by Andreas von Studnitz (May 22)
- Best Practices for Developing and Operating Magento Commerce Cloud, by Joe Shelton (May 22)
- [French] Magento Imagine : notre retour sur l’édition 2019, by Camille (May 22)
- It’s the end of Magento Imagine as we know it (and I feel fine), by Aron Stanic (May 22)
- Magento Imagine 2019 Summary, by Gabriel Zamprogna (May 22)
- [Italian] Magento Imagine 2019, by Alessandro Ronchi (May 23)
- Magento Imagine 2019 (recap): Adobe, PWA and community, by Aleksandra Kwiecień (May 23)
- [Dutch] Magento Imagine 2019, by Matthijs (May 23)
- Celebrating Community and Collaboration: Magento Imagine 2019, by Kali Keesee (May 23)
- "Expand the Experience" - Highlights of the Magento Imagine 2019, by Nina Stocklöw (May 23)
- Achievements and Takeaways at Magento Imagine 2019 – Krish TechnoLabs, by Harshal Mazmudar (May 24)
- Magento Imagine 2019 – Recap & Insights, by Shivbhadrasinh Gohil (May 24)
- Community Engineering Newsletter, May 13 – 17, 2019, by Lori Krell (May 24)
- Magento Imagine 2019 Recap, by Thomas Gaydos (May 25)
- [Video] Magento Imagine 2019 Experience and Thoughts, by Max Pronko (May 25)
- 7 Community-Building Lessons From Magento, by Goldie Chain (May 27)
- How was Imagine 2019? Recap from global Magento conference, by Paulina Jóźwik (May 29)
- Expanding the Experience at Imagine 2019, by Magento (May 29)
- NEW: Magento Extension for Amazon Sales Channels and Google Shopping, by Pinpoint (May 30)
- 3 Ways “Expand the Experience” was Showcased at Magento Imagine 2019, by Liz Van Hoose (May 30)
- Miguel Balparda’s Magento Imagine 2019 Recap, by Miguel Balparda (May 30)
- Imagine 2019 Roundup, by Tom Robertshaw (May 31)
- Dominating Magento Mobile Commerce with our fourth award win!, by Jamie Huskisson (May 31)
- MageTalk Episode 197 – “I Bet You Expected An Imagine Recap”, by Phillip Jackson & Kalen Jordan (June 3)
- Magento Branded Stores for Amazon, by Brent W. Peterson (June 3)
- Magento Imagine 2019 — Constant evolution and the Magento Association, by Clara Shen (June 5)
- Magento Imagine and its side-events, by Sonja Riesterer (June 6)
- MageTitans Netherlands in Groningen, NL on June 7th.
- [Beerbash] Magento Meetup Kansai [E-Commerce] in Osaka, JP on June 11th.
- 26. Magento Stammtisch Kiel in Kiel, DE on June 12th.
- Magento Stammtisch Rhein-Main # 38 in Mainz, DE on June 12th.
- Magento Meetup Hungary - 2.0 in Budapest, HU on June 13th.
- Ecom and Dom Pérignon (Affiliate Event) in Sandy Springs, GA on June 13th.
- 36. Magento-Stammtisch Aachen - Magento 2 Migration & Imagine-Rückblick in Aachen, DE on June 17th.
- Magento Meetup Wrocław #7 in Wrocław, PL on June 18th.
- Meet Magento UK in London, UK on June 18-19th.
- 28. Magento-Stammtisch München - 19. Juni 2019 in München, DE on June 19th.
- Magento Meetup Kharkiv #6 & Contribution Day in Kharkiv, UA on June 21-22nd.
- Magento Meetup Tokyo in Tokyo, JP on June 27th.
- Meetup #9 (S02E01) in Buenos Aires, AR on June 28th.
- 48. Magento Stammtisch Hamburg in Hamburg, DE on July 17th.
- Magento 2 knowledge sharing in Golden Valley, MN on July 18th.
- Meet Magento Indonesia in Jakarta, ID on August 1st.
- Auckland Magento User Group Meetup in Auckland, NZ on August 7th.
- Meet Magento Singapore in Singapore, SG on August 22nd.
- Meet Magento New York in New York, NY on September 5-6th.
- Meet Magento Poland in Kraków, PL on September 16-17th.
- Meet Magento Brazil in São Paulo, Brazil on September 17th.
- MagentoLive Europe in Amsterdam, NL on October 22-23rd.
- Mage Unconference in Cologne, DE on November 29-Dec 1st.
Do you organize a Magento Meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!
For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you.
Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!