cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2019.06.10

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2019.06.10

Happy #MagentoMonday! 

On Thursday I posted a #MagentoImagine Throwback Thursday edition of the Community Digest, today I'm catching you up on the rest of May. Stay tuned next Monday for anything posted in June and then we should be up to date again going forward. Smiley Happy

Our Top Solutions Authors the past week were:

1. @Vimal Kumar 
  2. @Sunil Patel
  3. @Manthan Dave
  4. @jason_long 
  5. @otkachevam 

Thanks so much for your help in providing useful solutions!

Magento Community Speaker Workshop

If you've ever wanted to speak at a Magento event but feel like you don't know what to talk about or need help with your public speaking skills—now is your opportunity! As part of several community diversity & inclusion efforts, we're working with Jill Binder of DiverseIn.Tech to offer an online speaker workshop for the Magento Community July 13 & 20. Find out more about it on our blog, spread the word, and sign up by June 22!

(Note: This workshop is offered at no cost with the option to add a donation to Women Who Code.)

Magento Association Membership Signups Are Open

The Magento Association has launched membership signups. Haven't signed up yet? Head over to their website for membership details and signup. Membership fees are waived until 1-1-2020 and you are not obligated to renew your membership after this period. Membership fees after 1-1-2020 are still to be determined and will be communicated well in advance. 

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourselfcheck out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Recent Podcasts & Videos

Recent Articles

Recent Events

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento Meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical