cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.05.22

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.05.22

Happy #MagentoMonday!

I'm compiling this for you from a couch in the marketplace at Meet Magento Germany, which means it's probably taking exponentially longer than normal, but the distractions are worth it! (Check out this tweet for an example.)

MagentoLive UK

Will you be at MagentoLive UK? It's coming up in London next month on June 27-28. I'll be there and am organizing an abbreviated version of DevExchange after its positive reception at this year's Imagine conference. If you're a developer attending MagentoLive UK, please be sure to go submit topics and vote for those you'd like to discuss!

Gartner names Magento a "Leader" in Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce

ICYMI: We were named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce. If you're not familiar, the report evaluates digital commerce platforms based on completeness of vision and ability to execute.  For more details, you can view the report or our press release.

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourselfcheck out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Recent Podcasts & Videos

Recent Articles

Recent Events

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical