#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2018.11.05

Happy #MagentoMonday!

Our Top Solutions Authors the past week were:

1. @gelanivishal
    2. @Manish Mittal
    3. @Manthan Dave
    4. @Ankita Biswas
    5. @Mayur Bhuva

Thanks so much for your help in providing useful solutions!

Magento Association Board of Directors 

The Magento Association is preparing to launch in January of 2019, and it needs a Board of Directors. As a member-volunteer led community, the Magento Association will advance and empower its global community and commerce ecosystem through open collaboration, education, and thought leadership. The responsibility of its Board of Directors will be to oversee community programming within community published bylaws, policies, and financial governance. Check out our latest blog post for details and/or to apply.

Innovations Lab Submission Window Open

The Innovations Lab is currently open for submissions until November 30th. Check out the guidelines and get your submissions in.

It's been awhile, what about the articles we've missed?

I'll try to catch up on these in a special edition of the digest, but for now here's the last week to get everyone back on track!

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourselfcheck out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Recent Podcasts and Videos

Recent Articles

Recent Events

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento Meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical