Our Top Solutions Authors the past week were:
- @Manish Mittal
- @Manthan Dave
- @Ankita Biswas
- @Mayur Bhuva
Thanks so much for your help in providing useful solutions!
Magento Association Board of Directors
The Magento Association is preparing to launch in January of 2019, and it needs a Board of Directors. As a member-volunteer led community, the Magento Association will advance and empower its global community and commerce ecosystem through open collaboration, education, and thought leadership. The responsibility of its Board of Directors will be to oversee community programming within community published bylaws, policies, and financial governance. Check out our latest blog post for details and/or to apply.
Innovations Lab Submission Window Open
The Innovations Lab is currently open for submissions until November 30th. Check out the guidelines and get your submissions in.
It's been awhile, what about the articles we've missed?
I'll try to catch up on these in a special edition of the digest, but for now here's the last week to get everyone back on track!
If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourself, check out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.
Recent Podcasts and Videos
- Magento 2 Custom Theme: Logo, Navigation and Layout, by Max Pronko (October 29)
- Magento 2 Custom Theme: Adding Montserrat and Roboto Fonts, by Max Pronko (October 30)
- Magento 2 Custom Theme: Header Content, by Max Pronko (October 31)
- Magento 2 Custom Theme: Adding Google Fonts, by Max Pronko (November 1)
- Live from Meet Magento NY!, by TJ Gamble (November 1)
- Magento 2 Custom Theme: Footer Links, by Max Pronko (November 2)
- Magento GraphQL Community Meeting, by Valeriy Naida (November 2)
- Magento PWA Backlog Grooming, by James Zetlen (November 2)
- Magento MSI Open Demo, by Igor Miniailo (November 2)
- MageCONF'18, Focus On Tech, by Max Yekaterynenko (November 3)
- Magento 2 Custom Theme: Footer Content Styling, by Max Pronko (November 3)
- Magento 2 Custom Theme: Newsletter Subscription Section on Home Page, by Max Pronko (November 4)
- Magento PWA Demo, by Eric Erway (November 5)
- Getting The Right Price on Magento v2.x, by Branko Ajzele (October 29)
- Magento2 load Customer by Id, by Qaisar Satti (October 30)
- How to Use Total Models in Magento 2, by Gennadiy Haritonov (October 30)
- Checkout validation UI Improvements, by Natali Miller (October 30)
- Community Engineering Newsletter, October 22 - 26, 2018, by Lori Krell (October 30)
- Partners Contribution Rewards Q3 2018 Rankings Announced, by Lori Krell (October 30)
- [Turkish] Magento2 Türkçe font problemi, by Hidayet Ok (October 31)
- Human Element Launches Headless Magento Website for Bowers & Wilkins, by Katie Paugh (October 31)
- [German] Magento und B2B E-Commerce: ein „perfect Match”, by Ceridwen Lentz (November 1)
- How to Manage Cache in Magento 2: Clean, Flush, Enable, Disable, by Alexey Kolchenko (November 1)
- RPV: The Most Valuable eCommerce Metric, by Magento (November 1)
- No Authentication Needed - Magento 2 Mirror, by Kristof Ringleff (November 2)
- [Dutch] Waarom een WordPress koppeling?, by Matthijs (November 2)
- How to resize custom image in magento 2?, by Rakesh Jesadiya (November 5)
- How to resize product image in magento 2?, by Rakesh Jesadiya (November 5)
- Magento 2 Get Parent Product id from child id., by Rakesh Jesadiya (November 5)
- Community Engineering Newsletter, October 29 – November 2, 2018, by Lori Krell (November 5)
- Meet Magento Asia in Thailand on November 8th.
- Magento MeetUp #9 in Poznan, PL on November 8th.
- POO: Inyeccion de dependencias, la manera correcta in Cochabamba, BO on November 9th.
- MageTitans Manchester in Manchester, UK on November 10th.
- Meet Magento China in Shenzhen, CN on November 12th.
- An Inside Look at Magento Page Builder in San Diego, CA on November 13th.
- Meet Magento Japan in Tokyo, JP on November 14th.
- The Autumn Magento Minds of Manchester Meetup in Manchester, UK on November 14th.
- One Amazon: Take Advantage of Every Opportunity on Amazon in Los Angeles, CA on November 14th.
- Magento 2 knowledge sharing in Golden Valley, MN on November 15th.
- Magento Business Lunch in Frankfurt, DE on November 20th.
- Magento 2 - Omnichannel commerce for Merchant in Mexico City, MX on November 22nd.
- Magento Meetup Wrocław #5 in Wroclaw, PL on December 11th.
- Magento Meetup Tokyo in Tokyo, JP on December 27th.
Do you organize a Magento Meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!
For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you.
Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!