cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help ! :Disappering Store & Website Titles in the "manage stores" section

Please Help ! :Disappering Store & Website Titles in the "manage stores" section

Hello !

I need help solving this problem :/ 

I am not able to do anything and I can`t open the stores via the orange titles.

Thanks for every little bit of help Smiley Happy

Greetings from Germany 

Jonas
Screenshot (2).png

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Please Help ! :Disappering Store & Website Titles in the "manage stores" section

Hi @JonasR_Admin99,

Can you check your Magento's logs? (algo the browser console to be sure no javascript errors)

Re: Please Help ! :Disappering Store & Website Titles in the "manage stores" section

Where can I check my logs ?

I just started using this program ^^

Hi @JonasR_Admin99,

You'll find your Magento logs (if any) into /path/to/magento/var/log

Also, into /path/to/magento/var/report you could find soem files with errors descriptions.

Finally, you should check your webserver error log (it depends if you are using Apache, Nginx or anything else).

If you didn't activate the Magento logs you can do it from System -> Configuration -> Developer

Enable Magento's logsEnable Magento's logs

So I activated the logs and went to those disappearing titles and onto my website , but the only thing in the logs is this : Deprecated functionality: iconv_set_encoding(): Use of iconv.internal_encoding is deprecated  in C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\lib\Zend\Locale\Format.php on line ...  , no error text or else .Also no errors in the browser console.

What should I do now ?

Hi @JonasR_Admin99,

Can you check a few things?

At the Manage stores grid page, if you check the HTML code is the name being printed?

Área de trabajo 1_004.png

Also, if you chech your database, there are 3 tables with the website, store group and store view information.

Can you check those tables to see if the information is right?

In my example the data is:

Área de trabajo 1_005.png

Área de trabajo 1_006.png

Área de trabajo 1_007.png

I checked the html source code , there was no title , so i tried inserting one .

It appeared an d I could click it , but thats not a suitable solution .

How can I find those databases ? 

Are they on magento online or do you mean my offline shop data on my pc ?

Hi @JonasR_Admin99,

I mean to take a look into your database (local or remote) and search for those values to see which information is stored on those tables.

Okay.
Do you mean using TeamViewer ?

Hi @JonasR_Admin99,

For your remote database maybe the easiest way is to access using SSH or maybe with PhpMyAdmin if your server has the application installed.

Normally you should access thourgh SSH and then connect to the Mysql console (but not all the servers are configured in the same way).