I'm looking for a comercial platform, we have strongly flexibly functionality requirement. I think Magento is a good solution. But I have a question. Can Magento private deployment? What the technical backgroud of Magento, JAVA？ PHP？or others?
Thank you very much!
Welcome to the Magento community forum.
Being a Magento experience guy I would say if you are looking for a commercial platform Magento is the best solution.
Basically Magento is an enterprise-grade application where you can create B2C and B2B both types of e-Commerce solutions easily and it comes up with lot of native multiple functionalities.
In regards to Magento technical background of Magento so Magento is built on multiple technologies and following i am listing out the technology stack of Magento.
To know more details about technology stack I would suggest you to refer this link - https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.3/architecture/tech-stack.html
In regards to deployment, I would suggest referring this link - https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.3/performance-best-practices/deployment-flow.html
Hope it helps !
To add to the very helpful info provided by @Manthan Dave, Magento is very capable of private deployment. Depending on your intent and needs, there are a few ways that this can apply:
- Magento can be installed into the hosting environment of your choosing.
- From your installation of Magento, you can operate one or more storefronts.
- You can deploy into a multi-tenant (ie. shared server) hosting environment, or you can deploy into a private single-tenant environment. This includes hosting on bare-metal as well as on cloud infrastructure. (At JetRails, we use AWS and Digital Ocean for clients that need Cloud infrastructure, such as for auto-scaling.)
- You can restrict access to your Magento site. You can do this by limiting access to only whitelisted IP Addresses, or by using other mechanisms to keep your store private - as is sometimes done when a Magento installation is for "internal use only", or for select B2B shoppers.
- You can choose your code-deployment process. Many developers use version control systems like Git using private Git repos.
As Magento is an open-source solution, you have a lot of flexibility when it comes to deploying the software privately.
Best of luck!