cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento private deployment

Highlighted

Magento private deployment

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a comercial platform, we have strongly flexibly functionality requirement. I think Magento is a good solution. But I have a question. Can Magento private deployment? What the technical backgroud of Magento, JAVA? PHP?or others?

Thank you very much!

Dabao

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Magento private deployment

Hi @hepeng232188c8 

Welcome to the Magento community forum.

Being a Magento experience guy I would say if you are looking for a commercial platform Magento is the best solution.

Basically Magento is an enterprise-grade application where you can create B2C and B2B both types of e-Commerce solutions easily and it comes up with lot of native multiple functionalities.

In regards to Magento technical background of Magento so Magento is built on multiple technologies and following i am listing out the technology stack of Magento.

• PHP (Programming Language)
  • Zend Framework (Provided by Zend Engine - Recently Laminas project - Linux Foundation’s Laminas Project )
  • PSR-0, PSR-1, PSR-2, PSR-3, and PSR-4 (Coding Standards)
  • Composer
  • HTML5
  • CSS3 (LESS pre-processor)
  • JQuery
  • RequireJS
  • Symfony
  • Apache
  • Nginx
  • MySQL

To know more details about technology stack I would suggest you to refer this link - https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.3/architecture/tech-stack.html 

In regards to deployment, I would suggest referring this link - https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.3/performance-best-practices/deployment-flow.html 

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Re: Magento private deployment

Hi Dabao,

To add to the very helpful info provided by @Manthan Dave, Magento is very capable of private deployment. Depending on your intent and needs, there are a few ways that this can apply:

- Magento can be installed into the hosting environment of your choosing.

- From your installation of Magento, you can operate one or more storefronts.

- You can deploy into a multi-tenant (ie. shared server) hosting environment, or you can deploy into a private single-tenant environment. This includes hosting on bare-metal as well as on cloud infrastructure. (At JetRails, we use AWS and Digital Ocean for clients that need Cloud infrastructure, such as for auto-scaling.)

- You can restrict access to your Magento site. You can do this by limiting access to only whitelisted IP Addresses, or by using other mechanisms to keep your store private - as is sometimes done when a Magento installation is for "internal use only", or for select B2B shoppers.

- You can choose your code-deployment process. Many developers use version control systems like Git using private Git repos.

As Magento is an open-source solution, you have a lot of flexibility when it comes to deploying the software privately.

Best of luck!