cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself!

sherrie
Community Manager

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Hi @idrees_butt, three and a row all the way from Pakistan, impressive! That's quite the trek. Smiley Happy

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical
Talesh
Event Organizer

Hi all, 

This is maybe my 7th time at Imagine, if this if your first time, say hello. I am easy to recognize and probably will be spending most of my conference in the hallway track networking. 

P.S. If this is your first Imagine, I'll show you all the shortcuts around the Wynn so you can get to those high demand sessions first or you can find the least used bathrooms. 

---------------------------------------------------
My Magento Security Podcast
Tarandeep Singh
M2 Certified

Hi All,

Could not stop myself after seeing tons of introductions here. A brief about me.

My name is Tarandeep and working as Application Architect at Rave Infosys based in Florida, US. At Imagine I am looking forward to meet @RebeccaBrocton, @Talesh, specially @sherrie and many more. This will be my first MagentoImagine.

As @Talesh said he is easily to recognize I bet I can be recognized much easier then anybody else in there Smiley Happy .

@TaleshI will definitely catch up with you and would like to learn a lot..

Thank you!

Tarandeep

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.
john_fisheye
M2 Certified

Hello everyone 👋

I’m John Hughes from Fisheye, a Professional Partner (SI) in the UK 🇬🇧 that is heavily focused on ongoing support and strategic development for Magento merchants as well as new M2 builds.

My role is Technical Director, but in reality it is as much (if not more) focused on Magento solutions.

This is my second time at Imagine. Last year was an amazing experience and whilst the content (i.e. talks) were great the best thing was interacting with other people who are as passionate about Magento as I am.

Catching up with old and meeting new faces, especially those I wouldn’t normally get to see at European events, will again be what I’m looking forward to most.

Other than Imagine I’ve frequently attended Mage Titans MCR and Magento Live UK events in the past few years as well as a few European events.

When I’m not doing Magento, I have a 4 year old daughter who takes up most of my time, often with Lego related activities! Other than that I like sports and of late I’ve been enjoying starting to run, following the training plan for the Big Dam Run.

I look forward to seeing you all there, please say hi and if you want to keep in touch I’m found on Twitter mostly: @johnhughes1984
sherrie
Community Manager

Looking forward to seeing you all @john_fisheye @Tarandeep Singh and @Talesh!

A short note for those who are coming for the first time: the conference rooms at the Wynn are alphabetical! Knowing that will save your feet a couple of miles per day. Smiley Happy

--

Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical
Vlad Stanescu
Event Organizer

Hello!

I am  Vlad Stănescu and I'm founder and CEO at MindMagnet, a Magento development agency since 2009. We are also the organisers of the MeetMagento Romania event.

Our passion for Magento allowed us to develop super-interesting projects on retail, automotive and even the entertaining industry. If you'd like to set a meeting, you can book a spot on my calendar or tweet me @vladstanescu

Looking forward to meet you all at Magento Imagine.

Antonija_Tadic
M2 Certified

Hi all,

my name is Antonija and I work as Project Manager at Inchoo.

I believe that most people in Magento community have heard about us because of our mega-popular blog and contribution to the community. We strive to be merchant's best friend offering them a full set of services to create eCommerce solutions on Magento platform and help them grow through right SEO and SEM strategies. 

This is my first Imagine so I suppose I'm looking for fun and meeting all of you there. Do some business as well! 

In my free time, I enjoy exploring the nature, small cities, enjoying a glass of good wine with my dear friends...

If anyone wants to connect, talk business or not, please DM on Twitter: https://twitter.com/@Antonija_Tadic

Cheers! Smiley Happy

anh_tran1

Hi guys,

I'm Anh Tran, Partnership Manager from ConnectPOS. We provide a high-speed Point of Sale for Magento - with ConnectPOS, merchants can create orders and accept payments quickly. The in-store data will be synchronized in real time with Magento to create a seamless shopping experience for customers and to help merchants manage multi-stores better.

This is my first time at Imagine and I really look forward to meeting Magento merchants and agencies all over the world. We can discuss opportunities of working together or just have a cup of tea and chat about our favorite movies, books or singers/bands.

sherrie
Community Manager

Wow, first Imagine - that's awesome @anh_tran1 and @Antonija_Tadic! Make sure you check out #tipsForImagine on Twitter are there are some great suggestions if you're new.

Looking forward to meeting you both, and to seeing you again @Vlad Stanescu!

--

apschreck
Community Insider

Hello everyone!

My name is Alex Schreck and I work for a Magento development agency called Solvature. I do business development and cover digital marketing. As of late, I have really been focusing on networking and creating eCommerce and Magento content. I've started some blogs which you can find on our site at www.solvature.us, a Magento 2 upgrade Guide, and a recourse guide for anyone who is looking to get into eCommerce. In the future I am going to add video content to everything I do.

I have been working with Magento since 2015 but have never been to Imagine, or really immersed myself in the community. Recently I attended the Phoenix Magento Meetup for the first time and really enjoyed it. Recently I was on Tj Gambles live YouTube show and Business RadioX's Rhino Nation radio show. At Imagine, I can't wait to learn about Magento and eCommerce. I am especially looking forward to all the people I will meet and the friendships I will form. My goal is to leverage Imagine to have more people get to know me and Solvature.

Needless to say... I'm am super EXCITED!!!

Alexander Schreck

LinkedIn