cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoTuesday Community Digest 2018.12.18

#MagentoTuesday Community Digest 2018.12.18

Happy Magento ... Tuesday?

My apologies for the delay but I wanted to make sure I got this out to you all before the Adobe Winter Shutdown (our US offices are closed Dec 24-Jan 1), and there was a lot to catch up on since the last #MagentoMonday! (Note: The next #MagentoMonday will be January 7th.)

Our Top Solutions Authors the past week were:

1. @Rakesh Jesadiya
  2. @Manthan Dave
  3. @Manish Mittal
  4. @roberto_de ga
  5. @Kavitha Mano

Thanks so much for your help in providing useful solutions!

Magento 2.3 Now Available

If you haven't heard, Magento 2.3 is now available as well as Magento 2.2.7 and 2.1.16, Magento Commerce 1.14.4.0, and Magento Open Source 1.9.4.0. These versions include multiple security enhancements. Additionally, Magento 1 versions gain PHP 7.2 support and Magento 2.1.16 adds PHP 7.1 support. 

Review our blog post and release notes to learn more about the newest version of Magento Commerce and go to the Security Center for more information about security updates included in all new versions.

Community Insider Program

Reminder that the top three Community Insiders that contribute to our core code through GitHub with our Community Engineering team will receive an additional benefit in 2019.

The company with the most contribution points earned in 2018 (found here) will have the Community Insider Program fee waived when their agreement is up for renewal starting in 2019 (a $3,000 value). The second place team will receive $2,000 off their program fee, and the third place team will receive $1,000 off the $3,000 program fee.

To qualify, you need to be in the Community Insider Program before 2019 begins. All 2018 contributions from the entire company will be accepted towards this goal. 

Innovations Lab Submission Window Extended

The Innovations Lab is currently open for submissions until December 31st. Check out the guidelines and get your submissions in.

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourselfcheck out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Recent Podcasts & Videos

Recent Articles

Recent Events

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento Meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical